We see your potential, and we can help you find an employer that does too. Get matched to a job that maximizes your skill set and aligns with your personal goals without the hassle of sifting through thousands of postings, let us help you make your job search easy, by applying your resume or at your desired job below.
Location: Anywhere in the US
Salary: 100K + commissions
Our client, a flexible plastic manufacturing company, is seeking an outside sales representative. Territory is anywhere in the US.
To qualify for this position, the outside sales rep must have selling experience with flexible plastic, Laminated Film, Standup Pouches, Interlock Bags, and have a book of business.
As a Sales Representative, you are responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation to closing in on an assigned area of responsibility, and developing and implementing agreed upon marketing approach and plan which will meet business goals of expanding customer base. The Sales Representative is expected to work within their sales support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals that are in line with the company vision and values.
- Demonstrating technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas that allow you to give effective presentations
- Being in charge of pricing, proposal procedures, and execute accordingly
- Regularly meeting sales quotas and making conscious efforts to exceed sales quotas
- Demonstrating the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision-makers
- Maximizing all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting from acquired new business
- Consulting and making recommendations to prospects and clients
- Developing a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face-to-face cold calling on business owners, and networking
- Participating in team meetings and team goal accomplishments
- Sourcing and developing client relationships and follow-up on referrals
- Demonstrating the ability to gather complete data to allow for efficient processing of a sale
- Being on time for appointments, meetings, and/or Company functions to support networking processes
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures
- Performing other duties or tasks that may be assigned on an as-needed basis
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer applications
- Ability to work well with people is essential
- Proficient telephone communications required
- Competent in assessing customer needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Ability to work independently with solid time-management and organization skills