We see your potential, and we can help you find an employer that does too. Get matched to a job that maximizes your skill set and aligns with your personal goals without the hassle of sifting through thousands of postings, let us help you make your job search easy, by applying your resume or at your desired job below.
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Our client, an accounting firm, is looking to hire a full-time secretary/office administrator.
The right candidate should be a passionate, energetic, and self-motivated individual, with a strong ability to multitask and prioritize work, and all with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate must have office administrative experience, great communication, and excellent written and verbal skills.
- Managing large amounts of incoming calls
- Organizing and filing receipts, tickets, and other paperwork
- Being in charge of inventory and ordering office supplies
- Monitoring cash flow and paying invoices in a timely manner
- Generally assisting the Office Manager and Owners with tasks as needed
- Being in charge of Data Entry/Recordkeeping
- Being in charge of General office filing & organization
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Organizing office operations and procedures
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handling customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and following up to ensure resolution
- Keeping records of customer interactions, processing customer accounts, and filing documents
- Following communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and QuickBooks