We see your potential, and we can help you find an employer that does too. Get matched to a job that maximizes your skill set and aligns with your personal goals without the hassle of sifting through thousands of postings, let us help you make your job search easy, by applying your resume or at your desired job below.
Location: Brooklyn NY
Our client, a health care organization is seeking for an experienced recruiter.
The candidate will be someone with great listening and communication skills, out of-the-box thinker and problem solver, good time management skills and resilience.
- Design and develop the overall recruiting strategy.
- Meet with managers to discuss and understand their needs and styles.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements on appropriate job boards.
- Proactive recruiting through researching and contacting talented individuals, community services, schools etc.
- Screen candidate’s resumes conduct screenings and set up interviews.
- Determine applicant’s qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyze responses, assessing cultural fit, verify references and compare qualifications to job requirements.
- Responsible for responding to all candidates who were interviewed.
- Creates accurate job postings
- Logs and tracks employee referrals
- Monitor staff attrition and create recruitment reports. Other duties as assigned by manager
- 1-3 years’ recruiting experience
- Good verbal and writing skills
- Decision making skills