We see your potential, and we can help you find an employer that does too. Get matched to a job that maximizes your skill set and aligns with your personal goals without the hassle of sifting through thousands of postings, let us help you make your job search easy, by applying your resume or at your desired job below.
Chief Financial Officer CFO
Chief Financial Officer CFO
Location: Brooklyn NY
High volume NY-based Ecommerce company looking for a Chief Financial Officer to lead the accounting/finance team in all aspects of the financial operations.
The responsibilities of the CFO includes, elevating the Finance team, automate A/P processes, and improve financial reporting and analytics capabilities.
The CFO will lead a team of 8-10 people and be responsible for every facet of the company finances including: accounts payable, cash management, closings and reconciliations, financial reporting and analytics, taxes, and cost savings.
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization against term operational goals, budgets, and forecasts
- Identify, acquire, and implement systems and software to provide critical financial and operational information
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plans
- Prepare and present monthly financial budgeting reports including monthly profit and loss by business unit, forecast vs. budget, and weekly cash flow
- Oversee the preparation and communication of monthly and annual financial statements.
- Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger accounts, balance sheet accounts and overhead cost allocation
- Oversee weekly cash management
- Oversee accounting and AP Department, approve payables
- Review and analyze monthly financial results and provide recommendations
- Develop and maintain monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget
- Create/lead financial planning and analysis department
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, SOX compliance and financial procedures
- Oversee the preparation and timely filing of all local, state, and federal tax returns.
- Manage cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability
- Represent company to banks, financial partners, institutions, auditors, and officials
- Utilize modeling and activity-based analyses to provide financial insight
- Serve as a key member of executive leadership team
- 6 years minimum experience as a CFO in a mid-size consumer goods, retail, or ecommerce company
- Background coordinating with I.T. staff to manage and/or upgrade accounting system. Systems implementation experience strongly preferred.
- “Hands On” ERP Systems Experience
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence, and teamwork – and ability to motivate staff.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment