We see your potential, and we can help you find an employer that does too. Get matched to a job that maximizes your skill set and aligns with your personal goals without the hassle of sifting through thousands of postings, let us help you make your job search easy, by applying your resume or at your desired job below.
Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ
Our client, a manufacturing company, is looking for a Quality Assurance candidate.
The position requires an understanding of all aspects of manufacturing requirements, knowledge of raw materials, and the sequencing in which they are used, knowledge of the manufacturing equipment, and their requirements. The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented and have good organizational skills. He must have good communication skills to deal with supervision and manufacturing personnel.
- Reporting any Product Safety concerns to the department manager, plant manager, or Director of Quality Assurance
- Following test methods and ensuring that plant personnel are performing them properly
- Auditing incoming material to ensure it meets company requirements and documenting the results
- Supplying run approvals on job start-ups
- Auditing manufacturing during production to ensure that procedures are being followed, documenting it, and then notifying department supervisors when discrepancies are found
- Check production material against specification to ensure its compliance
- Identifying any non-compliance material
- Checking manufacturing documentation and notifying the supervisor of problems
- Documenting any discrepancies on orders or filing in missing information so it can be reviewed with the QC Manager.
- Ensuring that any required samples are taken and correctly documented as well as relaying any issues to the Shift Supervisor for correction
- Performing any required lab testing and documenting results
- Notifying the crew and Supervisor if any Quality or Product Safety issue is discovered
- Verifying that package labeling and pallet put up meet specifications
- Keeping records of any test runs or product trials
- Notifying QC Manager if a Manufacturing decision is made to run a job that does not meet specifications
- Maintaining a shift log that briefly reviews jobs run and any significant observations