We see your potential, and we can help you find an employer that does too. Get matched to a job that maximizes your skill set and aligns with your personal goals without the hassle of sifting through thousands of postings, let us help you make your job search easy, by applying your resume or at your desired job below.
Location: NY – NJ
Salary: $55K + commissions
Our client, a home décor wholesale Company, is looking for a sales professional.
The candidate will be responsible for building new business and managing client relationships. The ideal candidate will share the core values of building long-term successful relationships, excellence, and attention to detail. Industry training will be provided and rapid growth within our company is possible and highly encouraged.
- Collaborating with the senior sales staff and brainstorming effective and strategic sales methods
- Traveling throughout assigned territory to meet with existing and prospective customers to solicit orders
- Communicating with customers via phone/email and in-person
- Displaying or demonstrating product, using samples and print material to assist customer in their decisions
- Writing and following up on quotations in an effort to close an order
- Reporting to the Director of Sales in order to maintain a well-planned-out network
- Following up on generated leads provided by the office
- Achieving monthly quotas
- Continuing the smooth running of the sales process
- Attending sales training (if necessary)
- Identifying new markets and growth opportunities
- Managing key accounts
- Providing exemplary customer service and building strong client relationships
- Coordinating and attending meetings with clients
- Participating in conventions, meetings, and other sales events.
- Generating quotes and delivering proposals.
- Showcasing demos to clients
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- solid time management and organizational skills
- Possessing an excellent work ethic with the ability to work independently/remotely
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, detail-orientated, and able to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to establish and maintain strong business relationships
- Familiarity with the standard practices, concepts, and procedures within the field gives you a competitive edge
- Ability to operate the computer system and related gadget efficiently