We see your potential, and we can help you find an employer that does too. Get matched to a job that maximizes your skill set and aligns with your personal goals without the hassle of sifting through thousands of postings, let us help you make your job search easy, by applying your resume or at your desired job below.
Location: Englewood NJ
Our client, a national bank, is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Loan Processor.
Primary responsibilities include ensuring accurate, complete, and compliant processing of loan files and overseeing pipeline to meet deadlines.
The position requires constant verbal and written communication with clients, loan officers, and third-party partners; working daily with scheduling webinars, participating in marketing responsibilities, and keeping calendars for events.
- Receiving mortgage applications from loan officers and reviewing all information to verify the accuracy of the data to properly send initial and final disclosures to the applicant, order flood certifications, and fraud guard reports.
- Reviewing files submitted to verify that all the required documentation has been supplied and then submitting the file to obtain an approval and submit to the Underwriting Department.
- Ordering appraisals from only approved appraisers and submitting payment to the Accounting Department for processing.
- Upon receipt of the file from the underwriter whether suspended or approved, work closely with the loan officer to obtain and review all documentation received by applicants requested by the Underwriter.
- Verifying with third parties such as employers, banking institutions, credit bureaus, and any other sources to make sure all information provided is accurate.
- Preparing all documentation for the submission of final credit clearance to the Underwriter.
- Ensuring all loan documentation is complete, accurate, verified, and complies with the company's policies as well as state and federal regulations before submission to the Underwriting team.
- 3 + years of mortgage processing experience.
- Analytical and auditing skills.
- Ability to calculate income, including self-employed.
- Excellent Interpersonal, Communication, and Time Management Skills.
- Ability to operate effectively & efficiently in high-pressure situations.
- Superior customer service skills with the ability to communicate professionally in both written and verbal forms with borrowers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to operate independently.