Location: Brooklyn NY
Salary: $90 - $130K
Supreme Staffing Group is looking for a professional and self-motivated Executive Recruiter to source candidates and make final placement on behalf of our clients for highly significant positions.
The ideal candidate will do end-to-end recruitment process, gather all job details, conduct extensive searches through job sites, job postings, internal databases, and search engines, networking, etc, schedule interviews, negotiate salaries, and finalize placements.
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels and networks to gather shortlisted candidates and detailed profile summaries
- Assess candidates thoroughly to ensure qualification match, cultural fit, and compatibility by conducting confidential interviews, and follow-up references
- Screen resumes and preliminary interviewing of candidates to evaluate their credentials, experience, education, skills, interest level, status, salary range, relocation needs, and knowledge of skillset to fit within the company
- Ensure all hiring policies and procedures adhere to the applicant and that best practice recruitment guidelines are administered throughout the recruitment process
- Research into client’s companies, competitors, and industry, to the role of the defined positions, description, and hiring specifications
- Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion by extending, negotiating, and facilitating closing candidate offers for acceptance
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Manager is a plus with knowledge using various sourcing channels and hands-on experience with applicant tracking systems and HR databases
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to understand people, conduct different types of interviews, and evaluate candidates' personality traits and basic technical skills
- Well-organized with keen attention to detail from maintaining applicant database, applicant tracking, and recruitment systems tool
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written manner effectively and professionally communicate with internal and external associates
- Passion to create an amazing candidate experience, relationship management skills, and advanced negotiation skills
- Proficiency in using computer systems and applicant tracking systems (CRM), recruiting software, and candidate databases
- Must be focused, self-motivated, and must have follow-up skills.