We see your potential, and we can help you find an employer that does too. Get matched to a job that maximizes your skill set and aligns with your personal goals without the hassle of sifting through thousands of postings, let us help you make your job search easy, by applying your resume or at your desired job below.
Government Bidding Expert
Government Bidding Expert
Location: Brooklyn NY
Our client, a medical supply wholesaler company is seeking an experience Government bidding /sales rep.
As a Government Contracts Manager, the candidate will be in charge of sales, strategy/analytics and precise delivery.
The primary responsibility is managing all aspects of the company's government contracting function (federal, state and local) and interacting on a daily basis with sales, implementing and managing government contracting requirements.
- Create, manage, and maintain comprehensive government contract compliance functions.
- Draft, review and negotiate government contracts of goods and services.
- Analyze government procurement methods and requirements at federal, state, and local levels.
- Provide direction, recommendations, and make sound decisions on business matters affecting profitability, mitigation of government contractual risks, and performance during the bidding process.
- Interface with, and serves as liaison to sales, operations, finance, pricing, and other cross-functional departments.
- Act as point of contact for government contract audits including direct interface with auditors.
- Act as liaison to other functional departments and the senior management team.
- 3 + years of government sales experience.
- Expertise with federal acquisition regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local procurement practices.
- Knowledge of government contract formation, development, implementation, execution, and administration.
- Ability to work effectively, independently, or collaboratively with a team.
- Strong business decision making and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate complicated government contracting concepts to employees, customers, and suppliers.
- Excellent Writing, grammar and editing skills in a proposal environment.
- Strong verbal communications skills.
- Personal Accountability -- Efficient work style with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to multitask
- Work effectively in high-pressure team environment
- Respond to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Quality Control -- Ability to analyze data and inconsistencies; improve and promote quality Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Planning/Organizing-- Prioritize and plan work activities
- Teamwork -- Balance team and individual responsibilities; Exhibit objectivity and openness to others' views; Give and welcome feedback; Contribute to building a positive team spirit
- Adaptability -- Change approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events