Reaching your career goals starts here.
Our approach to recruitment puts you first. We focus on connecting you with employment opportunities that will maximize your skill set and align with your personal and professional goals. Whether you are an experienced professional or seeking to advance your skills and career experience.
Let’s start the next step of your career journey together. You can submit your resume or apply directly at your desired job below.
Director of Operations
Director of Operations
Location: Lakewood NJ
Our client, an Ecommerce company, is seeking a Director of Operations to manage company operations and grow the company.
The right candidate will understand and have experience in providing program management, system engineering, research & development (R&D), information technology (IT), warehouse operations and logistics experience,
The candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Performing as top executive of the company with full responsibility and accountability for company success measured in terms of customer and employee relationships, and consistent growth in both sales and profitability
- Developing vision, strategic plan, and short-term and long-term goals for the company
- Implementing comprehensive goals for performance and growth; promoting company culture to drive performance and accomplish vision and goals
- Having hands-on involvement in day-to-day business development activities, such as, identifying opportunities; implementing full life cycle of capture process including customer outreach, teaming with industry partners, preparing and submitting bid-proposals
- Managing, on a daily basis, corporate business operations – Human Resources, Contract Administration, Accounting and Finance
- Providing a professional public presence on behalf of the company
- 3 + years of experience as director of operations
- Strong knowledge of ecommerce
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong and professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels of external and/or internal business partners within the scope of responsibility, team, and/or matrix environment
- Leadership and management skills demonstrating integrity and professionalism
- Ability to drive results by identifying and resolving problems within scope of responsibility
- Ability to implement systems, processes, and procedures directed toward operational excellence
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility to change and to implement change successfully with staff