We see your potential, and we can help you find an employer that does too. Get matched to a job that maximizes your skill set and aligns with your personal goals without the hassle of sifting through thousands of postings, let us help you make your job search easy, by applying your resume or at your desired job below.
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Salary: $65K + commissions
Our client, a financial service-based company, is looking for an Experienced Recruiter to join their team.
The candidate will play a leading role in identifying and engaging top talent in a creative way, improving and contributing to the company brand, and scaling the recruiting practice as they grow as an organization.
- Being in charge of full life cycle recruitment process: sourcing, screening and recruiting, on-boarding, verifying new hire paperwork, follow-up/new employee engagement
- Proactively sourcing and recruiting potential cleaning candidates and security candidates by researching and contacting various job board sites, internet sites, schools, community outreach, agencies, etc.
- Screening resumes, calling, phone screening, and scheduling interviews, as applicable
- Interviewing/screening candidates to ensure they meet standards for the position, including necessary certifications, licenses, skill sets, experience, etc.
- Completing letters for new hires, title changes, promotions, etc.
- Creating monthly new employee orientation schedule
- Processing and onboarding all new employees
- Updating tracking systems of all vacant positions in the organization
- 3+ years of experience in a Talent Acquisition role with increasing responsibilities
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Experience designing recruitment programs
- Proven ability to establish powerful partnerships with hiring managers across a multitude of disciplines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with proven ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong relationships
- Ability to proactively set up specific channels to reach a diverse pool of candidates
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines