We see your potential, and we can help you find an employer that does too. Get matched to a job that maximizes your skill set and aligns with your personal goals without the hassle of sifting through thousands of postings, let us help you make your job search easy, by applying your resume or at your desired job below.
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Our client, a product manufacturing company, is seeking an Operations Manager.
The Operations Manager will be tasked with quality standards and customer expectations. Additionally, the candidate will set the plan for production processes with the goal of increasing efficiency and profitability, budget management, quality assurance, and cost-efficiency of the manufacturing operation.
The qualified candidates must possess outstanding leadership skills as the role will oversee the day-to-day tasks.
Attention to detail, the ability to manage competing priorities with a multi-lingual workforce, and a strong sense of urgency are required to succeed as the Operations Manager.
- Overseeing multiple areas of the business and striving to be profitable and efficient
- Reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business procedures
- Evaluating data, gathering other information, and analyzing their findings to drive KPIs throughout the organization
- Leading coordination and integration of efforts among operations and technology to produce smoother workflow and more cost-effective business processes
- Working with principals to determine values and mission, and planning for short and long-term goals
- Identifying and addressing problems and opportunities for the firm
- Overseeing office management and office administration
- Handling company finances including cash flow, invoicing, and budget management
- Presenting revenue and various productivity reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identifying emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Maintaining open communication with their superiors and subordinates to foster an environment of collaboration and transparency
- Creating HR policies and procedures that are up-to-date and consistent with local and federal law
- Leading onboarding and offboarding of employees
- 3 years of operations experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive day-to-day processes
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment where self-direction and initiative are highly encouraged
- Strong attention to detail with effective prioritization skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent analytical thinking abilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Passion to learn and willingness to work hard
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and under tight timelines
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Presentation