We see your potential, and we can help you find an employer that does too. Get matched to a job that maximizes your skill set and aligns with your personal goals without the hassle of sifting through thousands of postings, let us help you make your job search easy, by applying your resume or at your desired job below.
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Copywriter to join their production team.
The right individual will be someone with marketing experience, a passion for creative writing, and all things digital.
As a content manager, the candidate will be tasked with driving the day-to-day delivery on our clients’ social media and other digital ad needs in collaboration with the wider social media content advertising agency team.
- Executing marketing strategies for our clients
- Understanding and speaking in the client’s voice through email, advertising, and landing page copy
- Creating and/or editing content for client emails, landing pages, social and paid ads, and other digital outlets
- Measuring and reporting on copywriting activities
- Maintaining positive client relationships
- Proactively seeking to work “smarter” rather than simply “harder”
- Keeping track of the results of your work
- Creating and writing original, engaging story ideas and trends
- Developing storyboards and scripts for videos and assisting in managing video production from concept to editing and incorporating performance best practices
- Assisting in analyzing editorial performance and optimizing content as needed
- Collaborating with brand marketing team on all copywriting and storytelling efforts across channels
- 3+ years of experience at a media company, content agency, or in an editorial role at a brand
- 3+ years working in digital marketing (agency preferred).
- 3+ years copywriting and email marketing experience
- Portfolio across a variety of media that demonstrates strong writing, editing, and storyboarding skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly present ideas and provide feedback
- General knowledge of email marketing and text marketing best practices
- Startup-minded, positive, hands-on attitude, and nimble
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop for quick edits
- Ability to think and act independently with good judgment
- Ability to communicate clearly, accurately, and respectfully
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work swiftly under pressure
- Ability to meet and/or exceed given deadlines
- Excellent research and content generation skills