Reaching your career goals starts here.
Our approach to recruitment puts you first. We focus on connecting you with employment opportunities that will maximize your skill set and align with your personal and professional goals. Whether you are an experienced professional or seeking to advance your skills and career experience.
Let’s start the next step of your career journey together. You can submit your resume or apply directly at your desired job below.
Location: Linden, NJ
Our client, a manufacturing company, is seeking a Production Supervisor
The Production Supervisor is responsible for providing strong leadership and supervising the day-to-day production and packaging of all the products. The ideal candidate will also oversee the packaging teams and batch makers to ensure that the production schedules are adhered to and that all quality control and safety processes are followed. This includes planning, directing, and coordinating all activities within the production department.
Other responsibilities are:
- Overseeing batch makers to ensure batches are prepared and mixed accurately and efficiently and proper safety procedures are followed
- Overseeing all packaging to ensure that the process runs smoothly and safely, and the appropriate packaging components are used.
- Performing quarterly physical inventory and reporting accurate inventory counts
- Maintaining label inventory and ensuring all labels are returned to their appropriate slotting at the end of the production day
- Reporting any delay in production, which may cause changes to the posted weekly schedule, to the Production Scheduler
- Reporting any waste of raw materials and/or packaging to Inventory Control
- Overseeing the closing of production orders in SAP and certifying that transactions are completed timely and efficiently
- Ensuring that all OSHA and Hazmat safety guidelines and regulations are followed
- Overseeing the upkeep and regular maintenance of all equipment
- 3 + years of manufacturing supervising experience
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to interact professionally with others and work independently.
- Superior Computer skills
- Highly dependable
- Working knowledge of Excel