We see your potential, and we can help you find an employer that does too. Get matched to a job that maximizes your skill set and aligns with your personal goals without the hassle of sifting through thousands of postings, let us help you make your job search easy, by applying your resume or at your desired job below.
Our client a manufacturing company is looking for a machine operator.
- Proper adherence to and fulfillment of all tasks defined within, Work Instructions, HACCP principles and/or company Policies critical to the effective fulfillment of the Product Safety Management System (PSMS).
- Responsible to report any Product Safety concerns to department manager, plant manager or Director of Quality Assurance.
- Must exhibit knowledge and competency of PSMS, Quality and manufacturing process requirements.
- Line Clearance-confirm prior job completion and all materials, including labels for that job have been removed from line and work area prior to the change-over to next job.
- The operator is responsible for the equipment set up and productivity.
Other duties include:
- Check the job order for a sample, specifications, and tooling requirements. If anything is missing notify the supervisor or QC. No job is to be run without an order.
- Confirm that the material supplied matches the order.
- No product is to be placed directly on the floor.
- Save the master roll ticket and ensure that it is documented on the check sheet with the associated finished box numbers.
- Check the go ahead sample and give the sample to QC for their approval. Keep it posted by the packing station for a reference.
- Inspect product on an ongoing basis to confirm there have been no process changes. Record quality checks on the job check sheet.
- Document any cause for high scrap or low speeds.
- Report any mechanical or material problems to the supervisor and document them on the check sheet.
- Ensure that a sample is being taken from every box and identified with the job number, box number and date
- Palletize job per order specification. A slip sheet should be put on the pallet before stacking boxes. Ensure the box number on the label corresponds to the check sheet.
- If a problem occurs, put questionable material on a separate pallet with a filled out hold tag.
- If for any reason the job cannot meet specification stop the run and notify the supervisor. The supervisor will give the disposition to run or change jobs.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- The operator must have basic reading and math skills.
- Must be comfortable with the use of touch screen controls.
- Mechanical and problem solving abilities are necessary.
- Must be able to interpret die line sheets.