Reaching your career goals starts here.
Our approach to recruitment puts you first. We focus on connecting you with employment opportunities that will maximize your skill set and align with your personal and professional goals. Whether you are an experienced professional or seeking to advance your skills and career experience.
Let’s start the next step of your career journey together. You can submit your resume or apply directly at your desired job below.
Fraud Verification Expert
Fraud Verification Expert
Location: Remote Position
Our client, a financial fraud prevention company, is seeking a fraud verification expert.
As part of the fraud prevention team, the ideal candidate will manage and execute the fraud analytics and strategies. These include leveraging data to identify fraud trends, designing and implementing strategies to prevent and mitigate fraud attacks across the fraud lifecycle.
Other responsibilities include:
- Performing independent, comprehensive, investigative reviews related to fraudulent and suspicious credit card activity
- Providing and accurate responding to emails and voicemails to ensure customers receive the best service when verification is requested
- Providing consultation and daily support to internal associates related to fraud investigations and loss mitigation opportunities
- Working with clients to understand, assess and identify fraudulent activities
- Monitoring numerous real-time queues and reviewing high-risk transactions from specified points-of-sale requiring demonstrated decision-making skills
- Using departmental policies, determine if transactions are fraudulent or risky and should be canceled and refunded, or are legitimate and should be processed and fulfilled
- Effectively managing incoming communication via multiple channels (phone, email, and Customer Relationship Management systems) from both internal and external customers; resolving all issues within established service-level agreements
- Analyzing transactional and customer records to link unidentified transactions and accounts to known fraudulent activity
- Interacting with other Risk teams on developing fraud prevention strategy and process
- 3+ years in a risk-related role required which includes direct customer support
- Demonstrated customer service, organizational, and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing start-up environment
- Flexibility to adapt and ability to manage multiple assignments while working independently
- Requires shift work, including weekends, non-business hours, and holidays
- Strong communication skills, self-motivation, and results-oriented approach