We see your potential, and we can help you find an employer that does too. Get matched to a job that maximizes your skill set and aligns with your personal goals without the hassle of sifting through thousands of postings, let us help you make your job search easy, by applying your resume or at your desired job below.
Lead Bagging Operator
Lead Bagging Operator
Location: Ridgefield Park NJ
A manufacturing plant in North New Jersey is seeking a Lead Bagging Operator for their overnight shift.
- Ability to provide direction and guidance to staff, as well as handle their own work load.
- Responsible to report any Product Safety concerns to plant superintendent or Director of Quality Assurance.
- The operator is responsible for the equipment set up and productivity.
- Check the job order for a sample, specifications, and tooling requirements. If anything is missing notify the Plant Superintendent or QC. No job is to be run without an order.
- Confirm that the material supplied matches the order.
- No product is to be placed directly on the floor.
- Check the go-ahead sample and give the sample to QC for their approval. Keep it posted by the packing station for a reference.
- Inspect bags on an ongoing basis to confirm there have been no process changes. Record quality checks on the job check sheet.
- Document any cause for high scrap or low speeds.
- Report any mechanical or material problems to the Plant Superintendent and document them on the check sheet.
- Ensure that a sample is being taken from every box and identified with the job number, box number and date
- Palletize job per order specification. A slip sheet should be put on the pallet before stacking boxes. Ensure the box number on the label corresponds to the check sheet.
- Follow protocol if a problem occurs
- If for any reason the job cannot meet specification stop the run and notify the supervisor. The supervisor will give the disposition to run or change jobs.
- Assist with change over when needed.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- The operator must be bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- Must have basic reading and math skills.
- Must be comfortable with the use of touch screen controls.
- Mechanical and problem-solving abilities are necessary
- 1 to 3 years’ experience