We see your potential, and we can help you find an employer that does too. Get matched to a job that maximizes your skill set and aligns with your personal goals without the hassle of sifting through thousands of postings, let us help you make your job search easy, by applying your resume or at your desired job below.
Location: Brooklyn NY
A real estate service based company is seeking an experienced full-charge bookkeeper
- Maintain accurate records in QuickBooks-create reports as requested by management.
- Maintain/Prepare monthly tax documents for review.
- Maintain Chart of Accounts.
- Manage incoming bills.
- Manage 1099 vendors and reporting.
- Manage/Balance credit card invoices and receipts.
- Account Payable/Receivable activities.
- Compile financial reports.
- Complete reconciliations.
- Send out email and written correspondence.
- Perform detailed and accurate data entry.
- Assist other departments, as needed.
- 3+ years of bookkeeping experience.
- Experience with billing, quality assurance, and scheduling for a small business.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks required.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including proper pronunciation and grammar, and a consistently courteous and professional tone of voice at all times.
- Possess polite, confident, and excellent customer service skills, including listening and questioning skills.
- Ability to remain calm and professional during tense or stressful situations.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Very self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel) and Quickbooks
- Must be prompt, dependable, self-motivated, and take ownership of work.