We see your potential, and we can help you find an employer that does too. Get matched to a job that maximizes your skill set and aligns with your personal goals without the hassle of sifting through thousands of postings, let us help you make your job search easy, by applying your resume or at your desired job below.
Client Relations Manager
Client Relations Manager
Location: Edison, NJ
Our client, a medical service-based company is seeking a Client Relations Manager.
The right candidate will be responsible for enhancing the customer experience to build customer loyalty.
The Client Relationship Manager will be the first point of contact for the company and will work with the entire team to coordinate all client service activities with a focus on delivering a client experience that stimulates client advocacy. This position is critical to building client trust and positive client experiences.
- Acting as a dedicated point of contact for the client and managing all touchpoints between the client and company resources
- Identifying and addressing client requests, issues, and concerns on a daily basis
- Listening, understanding, and taking quick action
- Assisting customers in selecting the products and services that best suit their goals and helping to set up their accounts.
- Processing upgrades, downgrades, new product purchases, and facilitating delivery efficiently and effectively
- Maintaining excellent time management, professional customer service at all times, and being able to balance multiple projects and responsibilities
- Preparing agendas and attending weekly/bi-weekly client calls
- Keeping track of upcoming client events and investor outreach activities, and anticipating what deliverables or action items are necessary
- Utilizing company software system to maintain records & calendars for client deliverables and activities
- Planning and preparing client events, including coordinating client and company team calendars
- Tracking news and activities of clients’ competitors to help provide proactive intelligence to clients
- 3 + years of client relations experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, tact, and a track record of success with customer-facing roles
- Ability to handle pressure, prioritize, and multitask
- Detail-oriented, organized, and methodical
- Effective and efficient time management
- Tech-savvy, or the ability to pick up concepts quickly
- Enthusiasm and aptitude for learning new skills
- Driven to succeed and motivated by a target-driven environment.
- Willing to go above and beyond in order to hit personal quarterly targets.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management tools