Reaching your career goals starts here.
Back to all job lists
Back to all job lists
Location: Edison NJ
Salary: $75K + Commissions
Our client, a medical supply company, is looking for an experienced Inside Sales Representative responsible for identifying and qualifying new sales opportunities, making outbound calls and emailing to prospective customers, and maintaining relationships with existing customers.
The ideal candidate must be results-driven, competent, and highly motivated in presenting an approach to sales, and with a track record of exceeding sales objectives and goals.
- Generate and qualify new sales leads and consistently promote product lines to stores, hospitals, and nursing homes to increase the company's sales volume and profits
- Contacting potential customers by phone or email, introducing the company's products, and setting up appointments and product presentations
- Manage the coordination of all orders, and provide customer service, and after-sales support with all clients and accounts, including responding to product orientation, presentations, and meetings
- Prepare sales pitches that go into great detail about the benefits and significance of the company's product lines in comparison to its competitors on the marketplace
- Work closely with other departments, including marketing, customer service, and the outside sales team
- Establish rapport with potential and existing clients, communicate with prospective accounts, and strive to convert one-time sales into long-term beneficial relationships
- Maintain and prepares sales activity records, reports, and weekly/monthly sales action plans and sales activities and maintain accurate customer records in the company's CRM system
- 2+ years of extensive experience as a Sales Representative preferably in a similar industry
- Excellent understanding of the medical supply industry, enthusiasm for their work, and a positive attitude to engage customers and close more sales
- Must be highly motivated, fast-paced, and goal-oriented individuals who can provide excellent customer service to increase value-added services
- Ability to conduct business presentations precisely and proficiently with data-driven recommendations to come up with effective sales strategies
- Proficient in using customer relationship management (CRM) software to track customer interactions, manage leads, and report on sales activity
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with customers, active listening, and persuasive speaking skills