We see your potential, and we can help you find an employer that does too. Get matched to a job that maximizes your skill set and aligns with your personal goals without the hassle of sifting through thousands of postings, let us help you make your job search easy, by applying your resume or at your desired job below.
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Our client, a fast-growing, dynamic real estate service-based company, is seeking an Accounts Receivable specialist.
The Billing and Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for collections and cash applications in addition to month-end accounting and reporting. The Billing and Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for creating and sending out invoices, collecting assigned accounts by contacting customers through email and telephone, investigating circumstances of non-payment, and negotiating to resolve conflicts and expediting payment.
- Maintaining an up-to-date billing system
- Follow up, collection and allocation of payments
- Carrying out billing, collection, and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Monitoring customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Maintaining accounts receivable customer files
- Following established procedures for processing receipts, cash, etc.
- Preparing bank deposits
- Investigating and resolving customer queries
- Processing adjustments
- Organizing a recovery system and initiating collection efforts
- Communicating with customers via phone, email, mail, or personally
- Answering any customer questions related to Accounts Receivable
- 3 + years of accounts receivable experience
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Understanding the sense of urgency for clients
- Self-starter and a leader
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office and QuickBooks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills