We see your potential, and we can help you find an employer that does too. Get matched to a job that maximizes your skill set and aligns with your personal goals without the hassle of sifting through thousands of postings, let us help you make your job search easy, by applying your resume or at your desired job below.
Location: Edison, NJ
Our client, a construction machinery supply company, is looking for a highly motivated, passionate, and creative candidate to join the company’s development team.
The Product Developer will support the development process from conception to production to ensure products are launched on time, and all components of the product are sent out, developed, received, and approved on schedule. With a high demand for quality from our consumer base, this individual must be time-conscious, detail-oriented, and solution-driven.
The role will require clear and concise communication with multiple departments.
- Communicating with overseas and domestic suppliers daily
- Working with production to determine accurate time estimates for cost calculations
- Collaborating with the Design team to help design the product
- Handing off projects from concept to development to relevant departments
- Collecting and organizing data into easy-to-read spreadsheets
- Tracking and shipping samples
- Initiating and managing sample development and tracking processes for initial approval, and ensuring samples received meet technical specifications
- Reviewing and proofing tech packs for accurate BOM information, as well as style details, in collaboration with design and tech design
- Requesting and submitting all specs in the development stage
- Managing product development tracking charts.
- Summarizing field trial results
- Working with an in-house lab to coordinate development and qualification testing
- Tracking and documenting approvals
- Performing additional responsibilities as needed
- 3 years’ working experience in product development
- Ability to exercise judgment within defined guidelines and practices to determine appropriate action
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and ability to summarize conclusions and recommendations
- Independent self-starter with the ability to interpret seasonal concepts
- Ability to balance and execute multiple product functions simultaneously
- Attention to detail
- Ability to quickly analyze and prioritize work in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels within the organization
- Positive attitude and the willingness to work in a team-oriented environment
- Team Player, Positive & Flexible Attitude
- Self-Starter, Proactive, Inquisitive, Creative Problem Solver
- Word, Excel, Illustrator proficiency