Reaching your career goals starts here.
Our approach to recruitment puts you first. We focus on connecting you with employment opportunities that will maximize your skill set and align with your personal and professional goals. Whether you are an experienced professional or seeking to advance your skills and career experience.
Let’s start the next step of your career journey together. You can submit your resume or apply directly at your desired job below.
SQL Database Manager
SQL Database Manager
Location: Edison, NJ
Our client, an eCommerce company, is seeking an SQL database manager.
The ideal candidate will be an outstanding Database Manager to enhance the scalability, performance, and security of the organization's database and infrastructure. The candidate will be creating and implementing standardized database management procedures, and overseeing the installation, security, and upgrade of the database and supporting infrastructure.
- Developing and maintaining SQL databases
- Handling programs data queries, data transformations, load jobs, and data extracts using SQL and stored procedures in MS SQL Server
- Interpreting data using statistical techniques and providing reports of your findings
- Gathering, mining, and cleaning data from primary and secondary data sources
- Working closely with management and specialists to develop supportive business intelligence tools
- Helping in maintaining legacy systems
- Creating technical designs and documentation
- Developing, deploying, and maintaining front-end systems that integrate with enterprise applications
- Optimizing system logic to perform tasks and report accurately
- Actively participating in working sessions to help define system requirements pertaining to the design and building phases for all data-related systems
- Documenting business requirements associated with all data integration projects/processes
- 2+ years proven experience correlating to the role above
- Strong knowledge of and experience with SQL Server databases
- Expertise in handling queries, writing reports, and presenting findings
- Experience working in a senior-level position that required ongoing presentation and communication with senior-level executives
- Experience developing and/or maintaining information models and flows, data dictionaries, data standards, and data quality standards and processes
- Knowledge of best practices in database management
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management and leadership aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills