We see your potential, and we can help you find an employer that does too. Get matched to a job that maximizes your skill set and aligns with your personal goals without the hassle of sifting through thousands of postings, let us help you make your job search easy, by applying your resume or at your desired job below.
Location: Fort Lee NJ
Our client, a manufacturing company, is seeking an HR director.
This role requires experience in building great cultures in a company and total rewards programs including benefits administration, recruitment and retention, compensation, employee relations, and sound understanding of labor laws.
The ideal candidate will be leading the strategic talent leadership initiatives. This role is responsible for the design, implementation, and management of HR programs while ensuring compliance with all HR policies and procedures including local, state, and federal requirements.
- Updating and Managing Company Policies and Compliance
- Maintaining thorough and accurate Employee Records
- Ensuring the company is up to date with all employment-related laws and regulations
- Reviewing, investigating, and addressing all employee-related and legal claims
- Working with outside counsel (as needed)
- Providing advice and counsel to managers/employees to ensure consistent application and integration of company policies, and procedures in order to promote an accountable, ethical and compliant work environment
- Creating and Managing HR best practices & processes; updating as needed and implementing with HRIS
- Enhancing the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices
- Undertaking administration of benefits
- Planning, implementing, and managing full-cycle, day-to-day administration of all benefit plans, including enrollment process, eligibility changes, terminations, premium and deductions payments, and resolving employee questions and concerns
- Overseeing team building events and exercises
- Investigating allegations against workers/employees and people leaders, recommending, and guiding resolutions on them
- Administering Workers' Compensation; monitoring and reviewing accident investigation, claims management, and risk mitigation
- Centralizing and creating recruitment process, assist hiring managers with recruiting new talents for open positions within the company
- 4 + Years of HR management experience
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail
- High degree of professionalism, maturity, and ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality
- Knowledge of employment laws and other government compliance regulations
- Commitment to customer service and employee satisfaction
- Ability to work autonomously and independently while contributing to team initiatives
- Bi-Lingual/Spanish Speaking is a plus